Friday, 17 February 2017

I've got this

I've got this

We went for a walk the Lord and I. It was a long walk. We talked about lots of things: his love, my sin. When we got back I was filthy. My trousers were stained and my boots were covered in mud. How could I possibly clean this lot? Don't worry said Jesus I've got this.

We went for a meal the Lord and I. It was delicious. Starter, fish course, mains, dessert, cheese and biscuits, coffee and mints. One of the nicest meals I've ever had but when the bill came – Wow! It was huge. I couldn't possibly afford it. Don't worry said Jesus I've got this.

I saw this lovely house. It was just what I needed. Three comfortable bedrooms, two reception rooms and a lovely fitted kitchen; even a little study. It was set in its own grounds and in an ideal location. But when I saw the price I was dismayed. I couldn't afford it. I couldn't pay the mortgage. I couldn't even rent it. Don't worry said Jesus I've got this.

I went to a meeting. They were very unkind to me. Deadly in fact. They gave me three nails. Don't worry said Jesus I've got this.

No comments:

Post a Comment